Fidelity Insurance Group policies can vary greatly due to each policyholder’s individual needs and preferences. Car insurance is required by law in most states. If you cause an accident, the auto liability coverage required on your car insurance policy helps pay for the other party's medical bills and property damage
It also helps pay your legal fees, if you're taken to court over the accident. Each state's laws set minimum auto liability coverage limits that drivers are required to buy. A limit is the maximum amount your insurer will pay toward a covered claim. You may want to increase your coverage limits beyond your state's minimum requirements. Otherwise, you could end up paying out of pocket if, for instance, you cause a wreck that injures another driver and their medical bills exceed your coverage limits.
Choose the right level of cover ?
There are three levels of car insurance cover you can choose
- Fully Comprehensive
- Third party, fire and theft
- Cover for driving abroad
Get Quote Now Call Now
OFFERING YOU TOP NOTCH INSURANCE SERVICES
We are proud to say that we have been in the Insurance Industry for many years serving insurance needs of thousands of individuals, families and businesses
- Protects you against damages from a lawsuit.
- Protects you from uninsured or underinsured motorists.
- 24/7 PERSONAL SUPPORT
- Car Insurance You Can Afford
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
Your coverage should be as unique as your ride. Select your car's make and model to find discounts, safety ratings and insurance information.